- The prices shown on our invoices are ex VAT.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of total order value must be paid within 14 days of placement of FIRST ORDER and the balance before delivery.
- A fee of 10% of total order value will be charged for orders placed and cancelled after 30 days.
- A fee of 30% of total order value will be charged for orders placed and cancelled after 60 days.
- Invoiced amounts must be paid in cleared funds to KIDSNEWSHOES.COM Ltd within the payment terms shown on the invoice.
- Cheques should be made payable to KIDSNEWSHOES.COM LTD.
- Retention of Title: The risk in the goods shall pass from KIDSNEWSHOES.COM LTD to the buyer upon delivery of such goods to the buyer. However, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, title and property in the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the buyer until KIDSNEWSHOES.COM LTD has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between KIDSNEWSHOES.COM LTD and the buyer for which payment of the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid. Payment of the full price of the goods shall include the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between KIDSNEWSHOES.COM LTD and the buyer under which the goods were delivered.
- Problems with delivered goods must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Goods sold will only be accepted for return or refunded if faulty.
- KidsNewShoes.com Ltd reserve the right to claim statutory interest (at 8 per cent over the current Bank of England base rate) as compensation for recovery costs under late payment legislation if money owed is not received by the agreed date and under the agreed credit terms.